Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Progress on my Herb Garden!

So. a few weeks back i started a little herb garden. I started them out from seeds and i grew 5 different herbs. On their little packages, most of them state that they will take about 2 weeks to germinate.

It has been 2 weeks 5 days. and i’m so happy to say that they’ve grown through the horrible weather here. We’ve had wind, rain and cold temperatures. I also don’t get much sun here at my front balcony. so i’m very satisfied and happy at their progress.

After 1 week

P1030996

I totally forgot where i planted what. so i was so happy that these on the left hand side grew out first – but i have no idea what they are until they grow big.

P1030998
Nothing much going on on the right hand side.

After 2 weeks 5 days

P1040003
I took it opposite – so this is where the right hand side was. I have a feeling the long long stems should be spring onions.

P1040004
This is da centre. So we have a little growth there too. I think it should be rosemary? Cause they grow the tallest, so i kept them in the middle. Not 100% sure though.

P1040001
The left hand side – little sprouts with little leaves.

Had to bring them inside the balcony instead of nearer to the pavement, where there is more sunlight, but unshaded, so when it rains, i think it gives them a little too much water. I had to run out and save them on tuesday.. haha!

And to suit the green thumb!

P1030988
Green nails! The colour’s not too right though. This is really green. the classic green. grass green. rich vibrant green.

Okie! So i can’t wait to see them grow even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment