Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Drowsy

I woke up today feeling uncomfortable. Felt like puking. Didn’t puke.

So, i ate TravelCalm which i eat when i go onto a plane to prevent myself from getting sick.

and i ate 1 small banana muffin.

Felt better an hour later – not totally though.

So, i walked up the hated High Street.

The sun was shining, it was uncomfortable, but Fish helped me carry my bag which helped a lot.

So i reached 1 hour late for lecture and realized that my friends left because it was too boring.

So now, i’m all alone here in the lecture. and i’m drowsy.

I forgot that TravelCalm makes one drowsy and/or sleepy.

So now, i can’t keep my eyes open. and my head feels heavy/light.

So smart! and i’m really sleepy now..

Are you sleepy too?

No comments:

Post a Comment