Keeping track!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Back in Singapore!

Hello!

I am finally back.

It is SO hot!

I couldn't sleep with the air con and had to endure the heat. It is so hot here....ahhh....

Today we're having a family BBQ. Hopefully we will have a great time.

Can't wait to play the wii we have at home. I played it once and i'm kinda inclined to get one back to play in Sydney. =)

I'm having a great time now with my little nephews.

I woke up at 0730 this morning and went out to have breakfast with my parents. Then we went to fetch my aunt and nephews and went to a market to get the ingredients for the BBQ. We also bought mangosteens! I love them! Very Very Nice!

Can't wait to settle in and start going out and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment